söndag 30 november 2014

Digistamps4Joy Monthly Christmas Challenge November

Just in time to get my card done for DS4J's November challenge, colored last night and finished it right now! =)

I used my promarkers, added stickers to spell "God Jul" = Merry Christmas, then added the tags with glitter brads and added a star to one of the tags. Found the dp in my pile of papers and also the red cs. Added some punched stars and inked the edges of them and the dp.

So here are my Christmas cards with Novembers DS4J tags! =)



Adding this into the following challenges:


4 kommentarer:

  1. Elenor this is so festive. Love the design paper. Thank you for taking the time to use this month’s free Christmas image. You have automatically qualified to receive next month’s Christmas image for free, which will be emailed to you at the beginning of December.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy Christmas Challenge Co-ordinator}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    SvaraRadera
  2. Så fint, du är så duktig =)

    haha ja visst är bilden bra

    SvaraRadera