måndag 20 oktober 2014

Rick St Dennis Progressive Challenge Part Two

I entered the first part of the RSD Progressive Challenge and got a lovely image to use for part two: Belle et Bete. =)

I colored the couple with my promarkers, cut it out and added it to a glittery paper with 3D pillows, then tried to glue that onto a glitterpaper but had to use 3D pillows instead. Added these layers to a lilac cs, found my new lace stickers with butterflies on and finished the card with three hearts! =)



10 kommentarer:

  1. Love the dimension on the image and the colouring. The lace sticker is the perfect finishing touch.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    SvaraRadera
  2. Gorgeous card Elenor, I like this image the colours and the hearts
    Kevin xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Gillar de, tänker på skönheten och odjuret när jag ser dem. Kram

    SvaraRadera
  4. Your colouring of that image is wonderful. I love the lace trim and the little hearts. It reminds me of beautify and the beast.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xxx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Very pretty. Thanks for playing at sparkle snd glittee

    SvaraRadera
  6. Beautiful card and image Elenor..loz

    SvaraRadera
  7. Jag begriper inte hur du kan få till det så bra! Grattis till det! Kram

    SvaraRadera
  8. Tack, jag tror att det var en ganska givande visning enligt mäklaren var det ett runt 20 tal som kom och det kommer fler ikväll :) Ha en fin dag. Kram

    SvaraRadera
  9. Sticker inom och kollar lite! Här är det mörkt, rått och småregn. Jag har upplevt bättre väder! Kram på dig!

    SvaraRadera
  10. I thought of Beauty and the Beast too when I saw your lovely card! It has a fairytale feel to it. It looks great, Elenor.

    SvaraRadera