fredag 23 maj 2014

New rubberstamp release at Smeared Ink + Weekly DT-project and a boob warning! =)

Today there are two new rubber stamps sheets released at Smeared Ink, one is called Winged Things and one The Abyss! Both are fabulous and I have made two cards with a sample from each sheet, you can find then in the Smeared Ink Rubber Club. =) For more fun and dark inspiration you can always drop by at the Smeared and Smudged Forum! =)

This is also my weekly DT-project and if you don't like bare boobs, just check out the first card! =)

This first card is made with a set of beautiful, but a bit different sea horses and a sentiment, both from "The Abyss"! I colored the sea horses with different shades of green and yellow, added some glitterpens and tried to give them a little depth with shading some parts. They are mounted with 3D pillows onto a fluffy handmade paper with torn edges and a scrap from a fishing themed paper. 







The second card is from the set "Winged Things" and I choose this one since I associated the birds with fire and thought it would be fun to color her hair in a different way too. I used different red, orange, yellow and gold pens for the hair, red, orange and gold for the birds too. Everything is mounted on a red scrap paper with an asian style, onto a red cs and a then a gold/yellow backing! =)







Here is the blogroll for the hop:



 photo DTButtonApril2014_zpsfa628662.jpg
Black Dragon
Shell
Kapree
Shoni
Creepy Glowbugg
Lisa
Elenor (You are here)
Rebecca (Your next stop)

9 kommentarer:

  1. Oh, gorgeous samples! I love the seahorses and it is great fun to see how different eveyone made them :) Your second card really catch my eye, very pretty with the colors and fitting paper. BTW I love the boobs ;) xxxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Fantastic projects and I really LUV how you did the lady. The hair is amazing and such gorgeous colours :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    SvaraRadera
  3. I love how you made the background paper. Really showed how diverse of n artist you are. Wonderful creations.
    Kisses

    SvaraRadera
  4. Great eyes on the seahorses. Their colors rocks and love that torn paper. Such a great idea to add the gold and reds/oranges to the image and card. She is lovely.

    SvaraRadera
  5. oh so beautiful so very beautiful Elenor. you stole my heart.
    love and hugs
    susan s

    SvaraRadera
  6. Fabulous card and the images are beautiful.. My favourite card is the sea horses..Loz

    SvaraRadera
  7. These are totally amazing!!! I love the stamps/images as they are really unique. Your colouring is gorgeous and in brilliant bright colours :-)
    I love how you have coloured the hair in the second card, really gives it the wow factor.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    SvaraRadera
  8. Vilka häftiga kort! Fantastiskt!
    Fantastiskt är också detta fina sommarväder som vi har just nu! Kramiz

    SvaraRadera
  9. I adore the sea-horses.... love your 'boob' warning. You did a brilliant job with these images...your colouring is stunning. X

    SvaraRadera