måndag 14 april 2014

Ike's world challenges - Everything Easter

I haven't entered Ike's world challenge in a while but since it's soon Easter and I have been making cards all weekend I decided to use the great freebie offered in the challenge!

I started with coloring the image and finally found some glitter eggs last night, they were stickers with a white frame, so I begun with cutting away the frame. Then I cut along the front edge of the basket and positioned the eggs there together with a chick, and the basket was full! Added a piece of green scrap paper and a red background. The text is made with alphabet stickers and says Happy Easter in swedish! =)



This one shows off all the glitter stickers! =)


7 kommentarer:

  1. How GORGEOUS he looks with your wonderful Easter colours. I like his basket of gaily coloured eggs. How lovely to see you join us again over at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES. Thank you for playing along. :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh yes it does show in the second pic. Wonderful bright colors and beautiful job on coloring of Ike's image. Love seeing all the different places around the world celebrating the upcoming holiday. Thank you for your card entry here at Ike's World Challenges. Shoni, DT

    SvaraRadera
  3. Ett sånt påskkort skulle man fått i brevlådan :)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Nu är det påsk, det syns tydligt! Vi har påsk hela sommaren i Göteborg. Jag tänker på Lisebergskaninen! :) KRam

    SvaraRadera
  5. Gorgeous card and glittered eggs Elenor...Loz

    SvaraRadera
  6. Great Easter image - love your card.

    SvaraRadera