söndag 22 juli 2012

Sunday's release at Digistamps4Joy

It's time for another Sunday release at Digistamps4Joy and the theme for today is "Back to school"!

I made a lovely card with the backpack/satchel drawn by Jen, colored it with promarkers, printed out two images and cut out the second backpack and mounted it on 3D pillows, so it stands out a bit. 

Then I added a paper with a border that I got from lovely Faye to the inside and just cut of a piece of it to add to the front. 

There I stamped a sentiment that says "Tänker på dig" which is "Thinking of you" in english! =)


I'm entering my card into the following challenges:




10 kommentarer:

  1. Lovely Card, and oooohw I saw the post above, you did some nice shopping at the market, love your butterfly candle holder!

    hugs Amanda

    SvaraRadera
  2. Love the pastels colors on your card. Tks for joining the Back to School Challenge this week at House of GILLI Blog. Hugs, Yone

    SvaraRadera
  3. Great card.
    Thanks for joining us over on Fat Pages With Attitude.
    Hugs Alison x x

    SvaraRadera
  4. A great card Elenor & that image is perfect for back to school!

    SvaraRadera
  5. So cute Elenor! Love the image and the soft colours :)

    SvaraRadera
  6. Hi Ellis,
    Thanks for playing in our Children Challenge this week at Card Crafter’s Circle. I really like how you have created this cute card and love this border punch !!
    Hugs
    Trish Munro
    http://trishandtreasure.blogspot.com/
    Card Crafter’s Circle Design Team

    SvaraRadera
  7. Great card. I love the dimension you added to it as well. Thanks for joining us at the CMC Copic Challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  8. Your card is super nice, great! Unfortunately, your entry meets the conditions of Krea Teja. Next time I'll get it right.
    Greetings from Jacqueline

    SvaraRadera
  9. Beautiful, I love the punched border, thank you for joining in with the fat pages with attitude challenge
    Lindsay xx

    SvaraRadera
  10. Ellis, time for school, already? Great Card! Thank you for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle!

    SvaraRadera